Select Another NFL Team's Recipe
Atlanta Falcons Southern Fried Chicken Nachos
Ingredients needed for Southern Fried Chicken Nachos
|1 bag||TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style|
|2 cups||Cheddar Gravy|
|1 cup||Bacon Braised Collards|
|12 pc||Fried Chicken Thigh Strips|
|To Make the Gravy:|
|1 pkg||Peppered Gravy Mix|
|1 cup||Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|To Make the Collards:|
|1 cup||Bacon, raw diced|
|1 bunch||Collards, chopped|
|1 cup||Chicken Broth|
|To Make the Chicken:|
|2 lbs||Chicken Thighs, deboned, seasoned or brined|
|1 pkg||Crispy Chicken Fry Batter Mix|
How to Make Southern Fried Chicken Nachos
- On serving platter, arrange 1 bag of TOSTITOS® chips.
- Prepare gravy according to package directions, slowly whisk in cheddar cheese until blended.
- In medium cast iron pan, cook bacon until slightly crisp. Add collards and cook for 8 minutes until wilted. Add chicken broth and braise for 10 mins.
- Prepare chicken according to package, batter dipping with buttermilk, and mix. Deep fry or bake until internal temperature is 165 °F and golden brown.
- Top chips with gravy, spoon on drained collards, top with fried chicken.
- Southern Spicy Tip: Finish with more gravy and garnish with a generous splash of hot sauce and pickles.