Select Another NFL Team's Recipe
Dallas Cowboys Ribeye Nachos
Ingredients needed for Ribeye Nachos
|1 bag||TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style|
|2||12 oz Ribeye Steaks, trimmed of excess fat|
|1||Yellow onion, sliced thin|
|1 jar||TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style Salsa|
|1 cup||Grated cheddar cheese|
|1 cup||Grated pepper jack cheese|
|1 jar||TOSTITOS® Avocado Salsa|
|Salt & Pepper||To taste|
How to Make Ribeye Nachos
- Season steaks liberally with salt and pepper and grill to rare.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and onions. Season with salt and pepper. Cook stirring frequently until light brown. Remove from heat.
- Thinly slice steaks and cut into thirds. Mix steak with onions and warm for a few minutes.
- Arrange layer of TOSTITOS® on oven-proof platter. Top with salsa, half of steak mixture, and half of cheeses. Repeat with additional layer. Place platter in 400° oven for 3-5 minutes to melt cheese.
- Top with TOSTITOS® Avocado Salsa Dip and serve.